This two page document covers in detail the 8 steps needed to complete the FAFSA application.
Click here to download document.
- Create an account – FSA I.D.
- Start the FAFSA form at FAFSA.gov.
- Fill out the Student Demographic and personal information sections.
- School Selection, you are encouraged to add every school you’re considering.
- Answer the Dependency Status questions.
- Fill out the Parent Demographics section.
- Supply your Financial Information.
- Sign and Submit your FAFSA form.
What’s Next? Once you completed the application go to “FAFSA Next Steps“.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Visit FAFSA.gov to learn more about how federal student aid can help you pay for college! FAFSA is responsible for managing the student financial assistance programs.